Hammer Union Fig 206 Manufacturer
Hammer Union Detail
Hammer Unions can be used for cementing trucks, oil field applications, for quick connection on tank trucks and rail cars carrying of LPG, LNG, CNG, etc., all kinds of manifolds and other high pressure equipment and pipes.
Hammer Unions have good mechanical performance and sealing property. Especially, they can operate under the bad weather condition. They can be assembled, fixed and changed easily and conveniently.
They are very easy to use as they are self-aligning, and do not require any special tools. It takes some seconds as compared to several minutes required with flanged connection. Hence in case of railway wagon loading, where large numbers of connections are to be made in each loading operation.
Hammer Union Fig 206 of Rotary Drilling Hose
Model No: Hammer Union
Size: -12 inch
Hammer Union Fig 206 Main Types:
Hammer Union type mainly consists of Figure50, Figure100, Figure200, Figure206, Figure207, Figure400, Figure600, Figure602, Figure1002, Figure1002 and Figure1502.
Fig200 206 Hammer Union
These hammer unions are best suited for medium pressure ranges involving air, water, oil & gas service for cold working pressure up to 2,000 PSI. Up to 4″ no O-ring is used on the male sub. Beyond 4″ size, an O-Ring is used on the male sub for sealing. The Figure 200 is a compact and economical hammer union, available with Threaded and ButtWeld ends.
Hammer Union Fig 206.
These hammer unions have an additional ‘O’ ring on the spherical surface of the male sub providing a leak proof seal. All dimensions of Fig200 & Fig206 are identical.
Low Carbon Steel (EN 1A, SAE 1020, SAE 1010 etc.)
Medium Carbon Steel (EN 8, EN 31, EN 9, SAE 1045 etc.)
Stainless Steel (SS304, SS310, SS316 etc.)
Hammer Unions Figure 206 Warnings
Failure to follow these warnings could result in failure and possible personal injury,death, or property damage:
• Products should be used only by qualified, trained individuals experienced in thesafe and proper handling of hammer unions and other couplings. Users must follow all applicable specifications and industry best practices for the safe installation and use of products.
• Never exceed the recommended pressure rating or mix components with different pressure ratings, as mismatched components can lead to failure under pressure, resulting in death,personal injury, or property damage.
• Never strike, tighten, or loosen pressurized components or connections.
• Never exceed the non-shock cold rated pressure (NSCWP) of the product. Complete and proper assembly of all components and connections is essential in order to attain the rated NSCWP.
• Never use any worn, eroded, or corroded components or connections. If any component of the union or connection is worn, eroded, or corroded, replace immediately.
• Never strike hammer unions that have deformed or flattened lugs.
• Never use products in suspension applications.
• Never expose standard service components or couplings to sour gas fluids. Do not interchange sour gas components or couplings with standard service components or couplings.
• Always use extra care when working with carbon steel products in temperatures below 32°F/0°C. Freezing temperatures lower the impact strength of carbon steel.
• Always take all appropriate safety precautions and wear all appropriate protective equipment when assembling, disassembling, installing, or removing any product.
• Always immediately remove from service any component or coupling from which leakage is detected.
• Carefully select the appropriate component or coupling for your intended use.
• Our standard unions are not dual certified for sour service/NACE applications. If you need a union for sour service/NACE applications, please let us know when you place your order.PRODUCT WARNINGS.